Immigration 2017-07-26T14:12:20+00:00


With high standards of living and a wealth of opportunity available to residents, many individuals seek to immigrate to Canada permanently.  Did you know that the credentials you gain by studying in the country make you a great candidate for permanent residence?

Immigration programs value Canadian experience of any sort, and prior studies in Canada increase your chances of being accepted.


After your studies, you may be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). This visa allows you to remain in Canada after your studies and seek employment anywhere in the country. The Canadian employment experience you gain can contribute to your chances of obtaining permanent residence. Along with your prior studies, a PGWP can help you bridge the gap between student status to Canadian permanent residence.

Get Started Today


Canada has a booming job sector and one of the strongest economies in the world. Students that apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit can have access to these employment opportunities right after graduation!

Do you know about Canada’s universal healthcare system? Many social services are subsidized by the government, including the healthcare options you receive as a permanent resident!

If you become a permanent resident of Canada, you are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.

As a full-time international student you may be eligible to bring your family with you. If you become a permanent resident of Canada, you are allowed to sponsor your spouse and children so that they become permanent residents as well.


Study Permits — Helping you achieve your Canadian student dreams